I know it is the last scheduled night of soccer for many of the age groups but the weather is just not co-operating. I am proposing that we re-schedule tonight's games for next Tuesday (current long term forecast indicates sun and 20C ... if you believe that!)
We can celebrate our end of season then ... for those of you whose children received their medals on Tuesday night, don't forget to bring them to the field for our celebration! If you can't make it, let me know and I will be sure to get your child's medal to you!
Hopefully we will see many of you on Tuesday!