Thursday, June 23, 2011

Final Soccer Night for U4-U8 is a tentative GO for June 23rd

The forecast is calling for Thunderstorms tonight, but the weather seems to be holding for now.  As this our last night, we're going to call tonight's games as a GO.  As usual, should it be pouring at 6pm we'll make a call on the field if we need to cancel at the last minute.

Coaches, please make sure you get your team equipment bags and nets to me after tonight's games.  I will be at the lockers by the tennis courts at 6:35pm and 7:35pm after all the games (as I'm also coaching, I'll do my best to get there asap after the games).

If tonight ends up being cancelled, please call me at 403-230-7987 to arrange getting the bags and nets to me.


No comments: